Friday, October 29, 2010

Anti aging soap


As a women very important our skin because is 1st seen to us and i want to have a perfect impression to my skin, and now i am 25 yrs old and 5 yrs from now i think my skin will change that because of aging, and I asked my friends about the product that help my skin in aging then she said that I used collagen soap because according to science Collagen is a natural skeletal protein and one of the body’s most abundant components, accounting for nearly 80% of the body’s skin, muscle and connective tissue.” so i think it is help for me and i search about the benefits of it and yet I was amaze of it because it is • The inner layer of the skin holds a large amount of collagen, which deteriorates at a rate of 1.5% each year after the age of 25. The skin’s surface becomes lackluster and lifeless and the elasticity diminishes over time and causes certain parts to wrinkle and sag.
• Collagen provides structure and volume to the skin.
• Collagen stabilizes the body’s immune system and assists in neutralizing production of abnormal molecular structures, which also is known to be a chief cause of joint problems and stiffness and provides the raw materials for cartilage.
• Collagen also works at its best possible level during alpha sleep when the body’s restoration and rebuilding mechanism is at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment