Monday, September 27, 2010

ALAY LAKAD 2010



It is 2:00 a.m., I woke up. I prepare my clothes for the Alay Lakad 2010. Its 3:00a.m., when I finished fixing. When I arrived at the Kadiwa, I was surprised because I am the first one in the venue. I came before the officers arrived. I’m the first cadet in the formation then some cadets came late. Its 4:30 a.m. when all platoon were ready to move along the highway. The walk took slowly. There were many participants from different GOs, NGOs, schools, and barangays. All participants were very happy and they enjoy the walk. I saw different reactions and emotions from the participants, some are in high spirits and some are tired of walking. Its 6:00a.m., when we arrived at the Walter Mart. There were programs waiting for the participants. The program starts with a prayer, and then followed by the National Anthem. Many students from different schools performed. As the program ended, I saw my high school friends and cheerfully greet each other. I went home together with my classmates and I’m very happy for the new experience added to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment